Tips & Tricks for Drawing
- Google Drawing Ideas (Ctrl*Alt*Achieve)
- How to Make your Own Graphic Organizers in Drawing (+15 free examples)
- Create Interactive Google Drawings
- Drawing Conclusions: Innovation Uses for Google Drawing the Elementary Classroom
- Getting Funky with Google Drawing
- Google Drawing for Drag and Drop Activities
- Creating an Infographic using Google Drawing
- 10 Engaging Google Drawing Activities for your classroom
- Magnetic Poetry with Google Drawings
Specific Uses for Drawing
Google Educator Learning
There is only one level for this application
Do a Drawing .......Please Access this through Google Classroom
- Part One: (ALL) Participate in the Going Google Collaborative Drawings. Your contribution will include your name, your BitMoji, and your favorite inspirational or uplifting saying or phrase.
- Part Two: (ALL) Choose to either create a graphic organizer to support student learning, OR and infographic to share new learning, OR a nonlinguistic representation of content you share with students.