Google Drive Basic Training
Google Drive Tips & Tricks
- Google Drive Help Center
- Force Users to Make a Copy of a Google Doc, Slide, Sheet
- Organize Your Google Drive Ideas #1
- Organize Your Google Drive...... super awesome ideas!
- Alice Keeler : Google Drive Tips
- Google Drive How To Video Playlist
- 31 Drive Tips you Can't Miss
- How To ~ Add a Drive File to Multiple Folders Great tip for organizing Google Drive!!!!!
Google Educator Learning
Application Level One
Through our Google Classroom, Complete the Google Drive Skills Checklist Activity. This checklist will work through many skills important to know when using Google Drive. Use the Notes column to checkmark skills once complete, make notes to self or me, or add comments/questions about the skill.
Application Level Two
Implement some of the organization strategies learned in this lesson to make you Google Drive more efficient and organized by performing a Google Drive Makeover. Using the Awesome Screenshot Extension that you will install into you Chrome browser, take a Before & After Snapshot of your Google Drive OR use a screencasting tool such as Screencastify and make a screencast. Using a Google Doc to document your makeover, insert both screenshots as well as a brief description or bulleted list of what your makeover entails. (moving files in to folders, deleting files, organizing Shared with me, color coding folders, starring folders, sorting options, etc.)