Teachers need to use content curation tools to be able to collect, organize, store and manage web content they intend to share with students. The following tools allow you to create packages (theme, units, topics, etc.) of content or resources for students to use in their learning, research, and inquiry. These tools allow you to include content at various readability levels, to meet the needs of all students. They also allow you to curate not online text information, but also multimedia and interactive resources.
They can also be used to create displays of student work.
Hyper Doc Learning
HyperDocs Multimedia Text Set ~ learn about this powerful way to create google documents that can transform learning in your classroom
Other Technology Creation Tools
- Pinterest... click here to learn more
- Blendspace... click here to learn more
- Symbaloo...click here to learn more
- ThingLink...click here to learn more
- Weebly...click here to learn more
- Nearpod....click here to learn more
- Voki..... click here to learn more
- Wizer... click here to see an example of a "smarter" worksheet
- Using Google Slides to create an e-book
- Google Sites
- etc....... there are many different ones out there. What ones do you use?