Teachers Blogging Professionally
- 9 Reasons Why Teachers Should Blog... use this article to help you determine a purpose in the below assignment.
- Why Teachers and Students Should Blog
- Reflective Teaching: A 30 Day Blogging Challenge for Teachers
One of your final Tech PD assignments is to write a blog post to share some new learning or a topic of learning with other teachers. You will write the post in a Google Doc and then share it with me. I will then post the blog entry in my Tech PD blog, with your name as the guest author. You can write on anything you deem relevant to the Tech PD theme or topic. Kind of like another genius project, with a little bit of Techie focus. Include any graphics you would like to have in your post within the Google Doc. I am looking for your thinking and quality of your idea, not quantity.
Blogging with Students
- Free Technology for Teachers: Website on Steroids: Creating a Powerful Blog
- Educational Blogging | Primary Tech
- Blogging as Pedagogy: Facilitate Learning
- Teaching Writing With Technology? Blogging, Blogging, Blogging
- 20 ideas for solid student blogging: Ditch That Textbook
- Blogging With Students; Teacher Challenges